Saturday, June 22, 2019

Review: Sizzling Sixteen

Sizzling Sixteen Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Stephanie’s cousin and boss is kidnapped. He owes a lot of money so the people he owes money to take him until the money could be paid off. The three girls must find a way to come up with the money that increases every day due to interest or they are all out of a job. Stephanie also does her best to track down the fugitives while she in the midst of all of this.
I really liked this book a lot. It wasn’t super action packed like some of her earlier books in the series was, but it was still great. I always love the books with Mooner in them. He brings so much character to the story. Grandma Mazur does the same. She’s in most of the books though. I sometimes wish that Mooner could be.
The character development is as great as ever. There's a connection and bond with all of the characters that I don’t think I’ll ever be able to shake. I’m not sure if I’d even want to. A lot of people would be like “this series is too long” when a series has more than ten books. I’m not that type. Give me as many as you want! My favorite character of the whole series is Mooner, but the rest are a riot! Ranger is definitely a perfect book boyfriend!
I’m definitely in love with this series. It’s one of my favorite book series of all time. I’m very excited that I’m finally getting caught up with all of them. I could never remember where I left off so I decided to just read all of them from the beginning. That was probably for the best. I never read the in between novels. I strongly recommend this series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment