Sunday, June 9, 2019

Review: Reignite

Reignite Reignite by Aidy Award
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a very beautiful trilogy with a very beautiful ending. I'll admit I didn't really care much for it in the beginning. I wanted to stick with it anyways. I was curious. I am glad I stuck with it. I got to watch the characters grow and evolve through the trilogy. I also got to watch the story unfold and become inspiring. I have some critiques. Such as wishing some parts of the story were brought out in more detail, but that's a minor complaint.

I don't have any complaints about the narrator either. She was amazing. She was amazing in the first two books as well. I fully recommend this author, this trilogy, and this narrator. While this wouldn't have been my go-to type of book, I don't regret reading it. It's an inspired book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment