Friday, June 7, 2019

Review: Fluffy

Fluffy Fluffy by Julia Kent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a very unique story. I enjoyed it very much! It was a refreshing take on the romance genre. It almost felt entirely authentic to me. It was funny and quirky. It wasn't in any way cringy or predictable. I find that's where I get uncomfortable with romances. Especially the sexual ones. I can't express how surprised I was with the book. I can't wait to read the next one!

The narrator did a fantastic job. It's like she gave the quirky characters, even more, quirk and pizazz! I'm not sure if I listened to this narrator before but I definitely will again. I strongly recommend both the book and the narrator. I would also love to explore more books by this author. I have been curious about her for a while. I'm glad I finally gave her a chance!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment