Saturday, April 6, 2019

Dewey's Readathon: Mid-Event Survey


1. What are you reading right now?



I'm reading the same books, but I've been sick and taken a lot of naps and watched tv. I've been reading during commercials. I've made some amazing progress though!

2. How many books have you read so far?

I haven't finished any, but I've been chipping away at two.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the readathon?



This is the sequel to City Of the Lost.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

I have been under the weather today so at random moments I've been going to sleep. Not much I can do but let my body rest. Watching tv and reading during the commercials has helped me focus so much!

5. What surprises you most about the readathon so far?

The amount of posts. I am so used to the hourly posts. I kind of miss it to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment