Thursday, June 6, 2019

Review: Plum Spooky (A Stephanie Plum Between the Numbers/Holiday Novel, #4)

Plum Spooky (A Stephanie Plum Between the Numbers/Holiday Novel, #4) Plum Spooky (A Stephanie Plum Between the Numbers/Holiday Novel, #4) by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Like all the in-between novels, this was a very light story. I enjoyed it very much. I did kind of forget that this book was centered around Halloween. It was kind of overshadowed. The first three weren't. But it's okay. The story needed my attention. It was intense and has to be my favorite of all the in-between novels.

I wound up checking this book out from the library. I listened to it. It was pretty great. The narrator did a decent job. I loved hearing it very much. I almost listened to the entire book in one sitting. I did manage to listen to it all in record time. Then again, I really don't listen at normal speed. I love this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment