Saturday, June 8, 2019

Review: Clutch

Clutch Clutch by Lisa Becker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very cute and quirky book. I adored it very much. I could relate to the main character in many ways. There was something I saw coming miles away. I was still happy to be right in the end. It was very inspirational. I can't say I agree with some of the things that happened in this book or some of the characters' opinions, but that's not really important. It made them more realistic!

The narrator did a very great job. I would be surprised to find out she's not southern at all. If she isn't, she definitely did her homework. She put the southern flair all through the book. I loved that. I'm from Georgia. That's where the main character in the book is from too. It was pretty cool!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment