Friday, June 7, 2019

Review: Little Miss Perfect

Little Miss Perfect Little Miss Perfect by Julia Kent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a cute little flashback that helps understand the history of events for Fluffy better. It highlights an event that is constantly referenced throughout Fluffy. I do agree that this book can be read without reading Fluffy, but I strongly encouraged reading both. I only wish that they could have highlighted a little more of the past. That would have been nice to read.

The narrator was the same in this book as Fluffy. She did a terrific job in this one. I was shocked I got through it so fast. One moment I started the book and the next thing I know my boyfriend is home and the book is finished. I'm glad I read this book and Fluffy. I enjoyed both very much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment