Sunday, June 16, 2019

Review: Abducted

Abducted Abducted by Sara Fields
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Supposed to be a celestial mate after fleeing Earth, she is surprised when she winds up getting kidnapped by the enemy instead. Four aliens who had once been a part of an alien race that invaded Earth wanted her for themselves. They wanted to use her to breed.
Normally I’d comment about the story. But I don’t think there was much of a story here. It is a very erotic story. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. It’s just not my thing. I don’t care for stories like these. I don’t mind sexual situations in books. I just prefer a story line with the sexual situations spread through the story. Not a bunch of sex with a story sprinkled through it. I won’t say I hated the book. I’m sure many others will enjoy the books much more than I did.
I can’t really say I connected with any of the characters. They seemed okay I guess. But it just didn’t seem like most of the characters were realistic. I like the idea behind them. But they don’t really give anything to build a true connection with. I did get confused with all the back and forth and got some characters mixed up.
I can say that I was very impressed with the narrator. She did a terrific job. I loved her voices for all the characters. It helped me be less confused for the most part. The story was kind of all over the place, but she did well. I would love to listen to other books that this narrator narrates.
I can say that I liked this story. It had great potential. I do want to notate that this is the third book and I have not read books one or two. Maybe this is part of the reason I didn’t care about it. Maybe it’s only because it was overly sexual. I don’t fully know. What I do know is that I can’t give it a full five-star rating. That doesn’t mean this is a horrible book. It just means that it’s not the book for me. I fully recommend this book for anybody who likes to read a book with a lot of heat. A lot.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment