Sunday, April 7, 2019

Dewey's Readathon: Closing Survey




1. What hour was most daunting?

I wasn't able to be as active due to not feeling good and sleeping a lot. So I can't answer this honestly. I can say that I didn't have any issues when I was actually reading. It was a lot of fun. I've missed this a lot!

2. Tell us ALLLL the books you read?

I read the same two books throughout the day. I made a major dent in both, but I didn't finish either. I'm okay with that. I made progress and that's what matters. I'm going to kick ass the next round!



3. What was your favorite snack?

My boiled peanuts! I looked most forward to those!

4. What was your favorite facet of the day? 

Taking pictures and connecting with my favorite community!

5. Wanna volunteer for our next event?

Yes. I do. I've hesitated to sign up before, but I have no idea why I have. I would love to fully participate and volunteer for whatever I'm needed for!


**Important** Sorry I posted this so long after the event was over. I've been sleeping on and off most of the day. I feel better though. So that's what's important! Thank you for taking the time to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment