Sunday, May 5, 2019

Review: The Groom: A Contemporary Romantic Suspense

The Groom: A Contemporary Romantic Suspense The Groom: A Contemporary Romantic Suspense by Elise Marion
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great book. It was very wholesome and encouraging. I also loved the dark and dangerous undertones. The thrill of the chase and fear so to speak. I just wanted to keep reading. I didn't want to stop. I didn't read the first book, but now I want to just to have some answers about the beginning of the book.

There are parts that I feel were too rushed over. I kind of wanted a little more build up in certain parts, but it was very good either way. The narrator did a great job with the book as well. I'm intrigued to read book three now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment