Thursday, May 16, 2019

Review: Ten Big Ones

Ten Big Ones Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Any book with Sally Sweet is amazing! I love love love him! I wish that he could have been in every book after he was introduced. But I'm sure that would be overdoing it. Stephanie is pretty much a loner. She has people she associates with and cares about, but for the most part, she likes to be by herself. I think that's why I love this series so much. I relate so much to her.

There's not really much I dislike about this book. This isn't my first time reading this book, but it may as well. For some reason, I couldn't remember much details at all about this book. I still can't figure out why. I loved it though. I fully recommend this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment