Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Review: Four to Score

Four to Score Four to Score by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great Stephanie Plum book. This one introduces one of my favorite characters. I just hope he becomes a more permanent member in this series. He's hilarious and everything. I would love to have a best friend like him. For those of you who don't know, read it. Sally Sweet is hilarious!

I can't really say I dislike anything about this book. It was adventurous and hilarious! I guess my only critique is I wish that they would have highlighted one of the intrigue drama mysteries a bit more. I don't want to say which because I don't want to spoil the book. But it could have used a bit more explanation and flare. Either way, it was a great book. I love this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment