Saturday, April 27, 2019

Review: Exhale and Move On

Exhale and Move On Exhale and Move On by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book more than I thought I would when I first started the book. In the beginning, I was sure it was going to be full of cliches and redundant tropes. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was wrong. Not only was I completely wrong, I wound up relating to Rick in many ways. Obviously not the rich and famous and ladies' man part, but in other ways.

The narrator did a fantastic job on this audiobook. I was very impressed. He is almost as good, if not as good, as my favorite male narrator of all times. And that says a lot! I won't disclose my favorite narrator in here because this narrator deserves to have his spotlight uninterrupted. All and all, I say it was a very great book. I definitely recommend. Wish I could have kept reading it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment