Thursday, May 16, 2019

Review: Bonded

Bonded Bonded by Cheryllynn Dyess
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was incredibly adorable. I loved every page! I wanted to pull myself into the book and live in that world forever! I would have in a heartbeat too! If I could get away with it of course. The characters are so loveable and the story was insanely sweet. I fully encourage everybody to read it. It's light and fluffy with just enough serious undertones to not be taken too lightly.

The author is amazing. This is not the first book I've read by her and I can promise you it won't be my last. This author has an amazing talent with taking a topic and giving her own unique spin to it. Think you've already read an x amount of books just like it? You're wrong! I fully recommend this author to those who haven't tried her before!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment