Monday, May 6, 2019

Review: A Tangled Fate

A Tangled Fate A Tangled Fate by Aidy Award
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This story has a lot of potential. I just feel it was very rushed. There was a story, but it was overshadowed by sex and lust. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm sure this book will be perfect for those who enjoy a high heat level. It is a very amazing story and idea though. I will say that. I didn't hate it. I just wish the author would have drawn it out a bit more.

The narrator did a fantastic job on this book. I am very impressed. I haven't listened to many books with the narrator, but I wouldn't mind it. I could see her quickly becoming one of my favorite narrators. She is very talented. She can put flair to any story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment