Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Review: Two for the Dough

Two for the Dough Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love all these books, but I think this has to be one of my favorites. And not just because it's constantly referenced repeatedly in the series. It's hilarious and intriguing. The only reason it took me so long to read it is that I had to shelf it for a little bit to move on to other books. I don't recommend doing that.

It seems there were a lot of details I missed the first time reading through this book. But I guess that's true with most books. I don't recommend listening to the narrator. She kind of cuts the humor a bit. Especially at the end. I'll just leave it at that. Great book and great series! I love them!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment