Thursday, May 16, 2019

Review: The Language of Flowers

The Language of Flowers The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was very insightfully deep. I enjoyed it from the very beginning. There were times that I wanted to shake Victoria because she was being so stubborn. But I understood why she was being the way she was being. It's very hard to trust when you grow up with no love, compassion, or kindness. It was nice to watch her grow in the book.

The only thing I didn't like about the book was that it ended! I wanted to keep reading and reading this beautiful story. It would have probably been nice to see other points of view of this too. Even if that made the book longer. Especially Elisabeth's. I really enjoyed this book regardless.

I read the first part of the book and listened to the rest. The narrator did a fantastic job. She definitely added a lot to the book. Not that it needed it, but there it is.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment