Sunday, May 19, 2019

Review: my life as a pop album

my life as a pop album my life as a pop album by L.J. Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really really really enjoyed this book! I think I've been waiting to get the chance to read this book since I read the first book. That was a beautiful and sad story. This story doesn't compare to that in the deep factor, but that's okay. It was a different story entirely and didn't need the depth. The narrator was terrific as always. She's one of my favorites.

I don't really have much to complain about as far as this book goes. I really related to Mia in so many ways. There were some things I wish had been explained in more detail. Especially a certain scene where Mia reveals something to her parents that she's kept a secret for a long time. I'd of liked to see more emotion and closure there.

Overall, I really enjoyed this. I can't wait to read many more books by this author. She really knows how to pull a reader in and emotionally wreck them in all the best ways possible. I fully recommend this book and the book before it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment