Monday, May 6, 2019

Review: Until We Are Gone

Until We Are Gone Until We Are Gone by Gia Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one of the most beautiful stories I've ever heard in my life. And I'm not just saying that because of the fact that one of my favorite narrators narrated the book. It was touching and beautiful. It was super inspirational. There were a few things I wish had been explained a little better, but I get why they weren't. I also get why the story flowed the way it did.

I loved this book so much. I think I could go back and read it over and over again. The story was amazing. The narrator made an amazing story shine more. It seems impossible with a story as good as this, but it's true. All I recommend is that the person has tissues handy. It's very touching and very deep. Some things may be a bit too deep.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment