Thursday, May 9, 2019

Review: Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, #14)

Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, #14) Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, #14) by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't say this is one of my favorites of the books, but I didn't hate it either. It had all the usual disastrous moments that made me laugh out loud. But there were parts that just made me feel like they didn't have their usual flair. The drama in the book seemed to be toned down. Maybe that was just me reading too much into it though. One of my favorite Plum characters was in this. The Mooner. I seriously wish he was in the series a whole lot more. I adore him!

I'm finally at the point in the series where I paused it. Not that I did that on purpose. I just didn't have the books from this point on and when I finally got them all I forgot which one I left off on! So I just started them all over again. Which wound up being a good thing since I forgot a lot of important details. Still love the series and can't wait to read what I haven't read before!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment