Monday, May 6, 2019

Review: The Girl Behind the Red Door

The Girl Behind the Red Door The Girl Behind the Red Door by Cassie Graham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was so adorable. I loved every moment of it. It's one of the feel-good types of books that give me faith in humanity again. The characters were all loveable. I adored every single one of them and wanted to see more of certain characters in the book. I'd even love to see books with other characters as the main characters.

I can't think of anything wrong with the book. There were parts that were a little cheesy and maddening. But that's true with most books. The narrators did an amazing job with this book! I loved them! They brought the story to a new level! And that's saying a lot!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment