Saturday, May 11, 2019

Review: Blinded

Blinded Blinded by Lyz Kelley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such a beautiful and wholesome story. It didn't gloss over how nasty people can be with people with disabilities. Struggling from some disabilities myself, I can appreciate that fact greatly. It gets old having people acting like people aren't judged and looked down on for having a disability. But I digress. The story was so beautiful. I enjoyed it so much. If I could have listened to it in one sitting, I would have. Darn having things to do!

I do have a small dislike with this, but I'm not sure how to hand it without giving spoilers. I'm a little disappointed that a part of the story was left unsolved. This is a series, but it seems like a standalone series. I'm hoping I'm wrong. I'm hoping there will be answers that I'm looking for. We shall see. Other than that, I had no problems with the book. I enjoyed it very much. I can't wait to read the rest of the series. I may listen to them as well since the narrator was so great!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment