Sunday, May 5, 2019

Review: Consumed

Consumed Consumed by Sara Fields
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I can honestly say that this book had a very unique story. It was intense. It was also very short and sweet. I honestly wish I could say that this is the type of book that I could have gotten invested in fully. However, to say so would be a lie. I wasn't really into this book at all. It was a nice book. It just wasn't the book for me.

There are some critiques I have about this book. I won't get into it too much because I don't want to ruin the book for other potential readers. For one, there's just a part that makes no sense to me. The main character is CIA if I'm not mistaken but the way she acts just screams contradiction. The rest is that there are a lot of places where it jumps and it gets confusing.

The narrator did a great job though. This has great potential. It's just not something I would pick up and read again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment