Monday, December 30, 2019

Review: Solomon's Surrender

Solomon's Surrender Solomon's Surrender by Michelle Dare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Solomon may seem like he's hard to deal with, but he's loyal to those he cares about. The only thing that doesn't seem to be a possibility for him is finding his mate. He's convinced he's meant to be the playboy he pretends to be until he meets Lilah. Lilah is dead set against finding her mate. She'd prefer to be alone over the possibility of anybody leaving her. To keep from finding her mate, she refuses to touch anybody.

I've been waiting for this book! While it didn't fully meet my expectations, it was amazing. I loved it. I read it too quickly! That's okay. I plan to read all the books in this series over and over again! It's an amazing series. While it didn't have to be read in order at all, I'm glad I did anyway. I'm even looking forward to the next book as well.

Solomon is one of my favorite characters in this series. He's just witty and charming. He's definitely on my book boyfriend list. He's like Eric from True Blood but not as brutal. I really liked Lilah too. She had a lot of pain, but she was willing to be upfront and honest about everything. That's not something you see a lot in books. They usually just assume what the others are thinking or feeling about them.

Troy Duran and Sarah L. Colton were as amazing narrating this book as they were the rest of the series. I absolutely adore their style. I will definitely look for other audiobooks that they narrate to see if it's biased from the series or if I genuinely like their style. I'm leaning more towards the style honestly.

I fully recommend this series. It's been very fun to read and I'm looking forward to the fifth book. I believe it comes out in a couple of weeks, but I can't be sure. Hopefully, it won't be too long before there's an audiobook version of it. I've listened to the first four. I may as well complete the tradition.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment