Thursday, December 26, 2019

Review: Hunting Prince Dracula

Hunting Prince Dracula Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Audrey Rose is heading to Romania to learn in one of the best forensic schools in the world. Her uncle and Thomas pull some strings to get in there. On the way to the school, somebody gets murdered. And Audrey Rose finds herself sucked into the middle of another murder scandal. If that's not enough, she learns there are only two spots available in the school and she'll have to compete to get one of them.

I really enjoyed this book. I was nervous that this would be one of those series that really should never have been a series. I'm glad that I was wrong. It was just as amazing as the first. It may have even been better than the first. There were parts that may have been a little too glossed over. I'm not sure if that's just my opinion or if it's an actual thing. I'm nervous to read other reviews to find out for sure.

I really feel like I would be Audrey Rose if I was in the story. She's just amazing. She's tough and loyal. She speaks her mind completely. She is not ashamed to be who she is. She's exactly what I want to be. Then we have Thomas. I have read several quotes from this book to people close to me involving him. He's just too much! He reminds me of Adrian from Vampire Academy or Logan Huntsberger from Gilmore Girls. He's definitely a great character. I loved getting to meet his sister as well.

This series is quickly becoming one of my favorite series of all time. I have really enjoyed it and can't wait to get into the rest of the series. I can't wait to see what other chaos that Audrey Rose and Thomas find themselves in. I'm also so enamored with the love between the two of them. It's so inspirational!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment