Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Review: One Fell Sweep

One Fell Sweep One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dina has been doing everything she can to maintain her inn and its guests. She wants nothing more than to increase the rating so that she gets more guests. Her parents disappeared without a trace years ago and she feels that the more people she comes across, the more chance she has to find them. Everything is going according to plan until her sister reaches out to her for help.

I really did enjoy this book. I loved the first two books as well. This one was more emotionally involving than the first two. It was as hilarious as the first two. I really love the sarcasm and wit. Both play a big role in all three books. It definitely adds a lot of color.

Dina is by far one of the most loyal and passionate characters I've ever had the pleasure of being introduced to. I can't say I really cared much for her sister. I didn't dislike her though. She wasn't a horrible person. My favorite character of the series Caldenia. She's an absolute riot! She definitely makes the book worth reading.

Renee Raudman narrated this book and the first two books as well. She did great. I still don't know if her southern accent is real or fake. Either way, it's impressive. I just adore it! I am kind of curious about why she gives the sister a bit of a masculine voice. I could be "reading" too much into that though.

I seriously loved the three books in this series. I understand that the fourth book switches to the sister as the main character. I plan to read it, but I'm a little nervous about it. I'm completely attached to Dina. She's just adorable. I relate to her so much!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment