Saturday, October 19, 2019

Review: Unexpected Allies

Unexpected Allies Unexpected Allies by Cheryllynn Dyess
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elizabeth, her coven, and the rest of the world have absolutely made my heart soar. Again! I absolutely love all the characters in the book. Including Celeste! I was recently quizzed about her name and blanked out. All I could do is remember that I wanted to cuddle the deer held in front of me. Anyways, I was not expecting many of the twists that came out of this book.

The characters are all loveable. I have to be honest. I get Sari and Sara mixed up sometimes. Especially if I’m reading too fast. Which, I’m prone to do sometimes. Either way, I feel like such a part of this world when I read this book. I’m not sure exactly where I’d be. I’d like to think I’d be a witch!

I fully recommend this book! I cannot wait to get the sixth book in my hands. This has quickly become one of my favorite series of all times. Hands down. No questions asked. The author has a way of dragging you into the story and hitting you in all your feels. She’s a terrific writer!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment