Thursday, October 3, 2019

Review: Bayside Romance

Bayside Romance Bayside Romance by Melissa Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this story a lot. I thought it was inspirational and beautiful. I can't say I loved all of it though. There was one teensy thing that I could have gone without. I won't state what it is due to the fact that I don't want to ruin the book for people. But it was a conflict that was a little juvenile in my opinion. I'll leave it at that.

I really related to Harper in more ways than I'm fully comfortable admitting quite honestly. She's very critical of herself. Everybody seems to adore her, but she seems like she's just very introverted. I did have a few issues with her that I couldn't connect with, but over all she was a great person. Everybody in this book was pretty awesome. I am actually trying to set up a book club like they have in the book! Maybe not erotic romances though.

I really enjoyed both of the narrators. I haven't really heard of Savannah Peachwood or Jacob Morgan before this as far as I know. Quite frankly, I listen to so many audiobooks, it does get hard to keep up with sometimes. Savannah's name is so cute though! It's ironic that both of her names technically have a bit to do with Georgia, my home state. I will definitely be open to listening to more audiobooks by them.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. The narrators were fantastic. The characters were fantastic. The author's writing style was pretty amazing as well. I think I'd of liked to see more details on the writing and publishing process, but that's just because I'm a nerd. It's a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment