Thursday, February 6, 2020

Review: The Liberal Record: Everything You Need to Know

The Liberal Record: Everything You Need to Know The Liberal Record: Everything You Need to Know by Marcelo Brazzi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a book that compares decisions made from both the Conservative and Liberal parties. It obviously supports the Liberal side more than the conservative side. It is pretty objective in most places though. It's a pretty short and decent read. It's something to think about.

I really enjoyed reading this book. I may not believe everything that was in the book. I also may question some of the facts that they added in as well. However, it is obvious that they put in a lot of research into the book. I'm not really putting any negativity in the book. Just because I don't agree with everything said in the book doesn't mean I didn't enjoy this.

I really did enjoy reading this book. It was a pretty enjoyable read. It's amazing. Most books like this tend to be directed at people who are in the situation and understand it. This book kind of talks in a way where everybody will understand it easily. I just say that the reader should keep an open mind as they read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment