Sunday, November 10, 2019

Review: Ford's Fate

Ford's Fate Ford's Fate by Michelle Dare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ford struggles to get over Sienna after she writes and tells him that they will never be. She lost her mate and she feels her world shattered. She feels that letting herself love Ford would be a betrayal to Eli.

This is book two in Paranormals of Avynwood. I read and loved the first book, Wake's Claim. I'll definitely be reading the rest of the series. I can't wait to see what happens next with these sassy and snarky paranormals. I am so attached!

It was nice to see more of Ford. I remember him well from the first book. It was also nice to see Solomon too. I'd of liked to see more of Wake and Paige, but I know it wasn't their story. I don't really remember Sienna from the first book. I'm not sure if it's because she wasn't fully in it or I overlooked her.

The narrators were fantastic. I love Sarah L. Colton. I've listened to a few audiobooks with her before. She has a very sassy voice that a girl could grow very accustomed to. She's become one of my favorites. I'm sure that I've listened to work by Troy Duran as well. Even if I didn't, he's very talented and I enjoyed his voice very much.

While I can't say I enjoyed this book as much as the first one, I really loved this book. There are things I would have wanted to have been drawn out a bit more. They were a bit rushed, but not really. It's hard to explain. I'm excited to continue reading this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment