Sunday, August 11, 2019

Review: Takedown Twenty

Takedown Twenty Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. This is one of my favorite series of all times. But I'm learning quickly that even my favorite series will have flaws. Due to a couple of names in this book, I feel like maybe the author is running out of names for the characters. To be fair, there are a lot of characters in this series. Also, two of the "main" characters are kind of losing consistency. They were fun and vibrant at the beginning of the series. Now they kind of fade to the background and when they are in it they are a little dull compared to how they were. I still absolutely love this series. I'll be reading every single book. I'll probably even read them again in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment