Friday, August 23, 2019

Review: Magic Harvest

Magic Harvest Magic Harvest by Mary Karlik
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this story a lot. I'm convinced that if I hadn't had training and studying for certification, I'd of finished this book in one sitting. It was entrancing! I was rooting for everybody! I do have to disclose that there is a minor bully trigger warning. It's brief but it's there.

The characters were, for the most part, very relatable. There were times that they came out a tad bit robotic. But that was very rare. I was rooting for all the good guys!

The narrator did a fantastic job with this book as well. Her accent was a bit distracting. In a good way of course. It was very entrancing. I believe she added to the story very nicely! I hope she narrates the rest of the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment