Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Review: Deep Echoes

Deep Echoes Deep Echoes by Melody Ash
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this story. It covers a very popular topic, but in a very unique way. I enjoyed reading it a lot and wish it was longer. There will be other books in the series. Which I find amazing. I am excited to read them all!

The characters are really amazing too. I wanted to just keep reading about them. They were all likeable. There were a few characters that faded in the background more than they should for my liking. I think that's just my personal preference.

I really enjoyed this story. I recommend anybody who likes time travel type stories to read this. It's exciting and fast-paced. I read it all in one sitting. While I wish there were things that were prolonged a bit, the story was very enjoyable. I hope that the rest of the series will be as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment