Saturday, August 31, 2019

Review: Fifth Flame

Fifth Flame Fifth Flame by Laura Greenwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this trilogy so much. I am just so sad it ended. I've mentioned before somewhere that I'm not really a very sappy individual. I mean I feel sadness, but it's hard to cry over things. This made me want to cry in happiness and cry that it's over!

The characters were still just as amazing as the first two books. A lot of people have book boyfriends. I have a book girlfriend now. Maybe two. Rachel is one of them. Lola is pretty amazing too. They are just both strong women who are talented and loyal!

As with the first two, the narrator did a fantastic job. As I haven't listened to her do other audiobooks, I'm unsure if it's because I loved this trilogy so much or if she's super talented. I am willing to bet she's super talented.

I am back on the thinking that these three books could have been combined into one. There wasn't really a tournament in this one. I really enjoyed all three of them though. I found them all amazing. I didn't want to stop reading about Rachel and Lola and everybody else!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment