Sunday, August 18, 2019

Review: Getting Messy

Getting Messy Getting Messy by Mira Stanley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Insane how the story is progressing! I am invested now and need more! The one thing I want to restate is that I feel these could have been condensed to one book. I do get why it was done this way though. I really like the story! I'm shocked I do, but I do! I want to read the next one!

The characters are pretty impressive still too. I was hoping that I would get to see more of Rico in this one with him having a part at the ending of the second book. I was disappointed there. But there are some hints that he might have more of a role in the fourth book! We shall see!

The narrator is still fantastic as well! I want to go find all the books he's narrated before and listen to them all. He has a very good voice. He has quickly made h8is way to the top of my favorites list for sure! He definitely pulled me into the story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment