Sunday, August 18, 2019

Review: Irresistible Jerk

Irresistible Jerk Irresistible Jerk by Mira Stanley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just can't believe that it's going the way it's going. Not sure how to even explain how and why I like this book so much. Both books have been incredibly easy reads. They've been wholesome as well as steamy. My only critique is that I feel both books could have really been combined into one book. But it's cute they were made into two.

The characters are completely easy to get attached two. I wish I had more of the other characters other than just the main two. Especially Rico. I hope I'm saying that name right. Bringing his point of view in is very intriguing.

The narrator did a great job as well. I really enjoyed it. I'll always be picky about men doing female voices. But he did a pretty decent job with it! Most male narrators kind of make women sound like ditzes. I'm sure it's not on purpose though. I think it's just how deep they sound naturally.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment