Saturday, August 31, 2019

Review: Son of Chaos

Son of Chaos Son of Chaos by Lexi C. Foss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I shouldn't really review this book so soon after finishing it. Because I want more. I need more. But I feel that should be said in my review. I was instantly series from the first paragraph of the first book. I have to be honest, I was kind of skeptical this book would be good. I couldn't figure out how they could pick up from the last book. They did GOOD though.

And of course the characters are amazing. They were amazing in the first one. I kind of wish my succubus was in this one. I'm kicking myself for forgetting her name. I'm horrible with names. Please give me a small break! I feel like I relate to both the main characters so much!

I can't say enough how amazing the narrator Sarah Puckett is. I am glad I discovered her. I have discovered many great books because I've become a fan of her. Warning, listening to a Sarah Puckett audiobook will make a reader addicted to her voice and want to hear more. Tristan Hunt was pretty amazing too. I didn't know you could develop crushes on voices! It's possible though!

Please read the first book before reading this book. I guess they can both be read as standalones, but I don't recommend doing that at all. This author is great. I've read a few books by her so far and she's quickly becoming a favorite author. Fully recommend!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment