Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Review: Turbo Twenty-Three

Turbo Twenty-Three Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this story, but in ways, it missed the usual flair. It skipped over some explanations it usually prolongs. I guess I should be grateful that everything but that remained the same. However, I'm the reader that likes all the problems solved and explained properly. That's why I've loved this series so much. I guess I was a little disappointed when the explanations were rather rushed over in this one.

I still loved the characters in this one. Especially Lula and Briggs getting into their shenanigans. And it wouldn't be a party if Grandma Maazur didn't get drug into it somehow! Personally, I thought this book could have used a little Mooner touch to it. Mooner is one of the best characters. He's awesome and funny!

I can't say that this will become one of my favorite books in the series. I can say I adored it quite well. It was just as funny as the rest of the series. I just hate that some of the things that should have been explained more got rushed over. I'm sure that I'm just being petty here. I'm sure I'm the only one that feels the way I do as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment