Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Review: Once Bitten

Once Bitten Once Bitten by Trina M. Lee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a really unique story. It was also complex. It had just the right amount of sexy and fierce thrown into the story. The witty characters helped move it along. Other obligations kept me from reading this all in one sitting. I wanted to know more. I wanted to know what would happen next. I still do.

It goes without saying that I adored all of the characters. Well, the main characters anyways. I especially loved Alexa and Shaz. They were amazing. I don't think I could pick favorites with this series though. They are all so amazing and play such an amazing part in the story.

The narrator. Where do I begin with the narrator? I just want to say that this is not the first book that I've listened to performed by this narrator. She's easily one of my favorite narrators of all times. I've actually listened to many books that I'd of never picked up because of her! I don't regret a moment of it. I strongly recommend all audiobook junkies give her a shot.

I can't believe I've been sitting on this book for a few years and haven't picked it up. I'm glad that I finally got the chance to. It's got a beautiful cover, but the story is even more. I couldn't get enough of it. I loved every single moment of the story. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment