Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Review: Piggybacker

Piggybacker Piggybacker by Mikki Noble
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Most people are able to compare books to other books. Sometimes movies and television shows as well. I'm never really good at that. It's not that I refuse to. I just don't really connect things that well. It's very rare that I do come up with comparisons. This is one of the few that I can. This book is like Girl Interrupted meets Medium. I can't say any more than that without giving it away. I love love loved this book! I couldn't get enough! I read over a hundred pages in one sitting when I started it!

I really adored all of the characters! Kimmie, Marley, Gavin, etc. They all are very unique and quirky in their own way. I really didn't care for the mother that much. But I think that's because I had a different relationship with my mother. I couldn't understand why she didn't even try to connect with her daughter or understand. But yeah. This book is very funny. The characters are all very witty.

It's rare that I instantly get pulled into a book. When I do, I get PULLED in. This is one of those books for me. I was sucked right in. I read the first 50 pages before I knew it. I fully recommend this book. I couldn't get enough of it and I can't wait to read the second book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment