Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Review: Forbidden Bonds

Forbidden Bonds Forbidden Bonds by Lexi C. Foss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was assuming that we would follow the same characters from the first book with the second book. However, instead of Issac and Stas, we got Tom and Amelia. I didn't have a problem with this at all. It was very refreshing to get to know them. I'll go ahead and assume the rest of the series will be this way. Following along with the story but changing points of view.

I really do care for all the characters. I also love the unique twist on paranormal beings. It makes the story much more enjoyable. I can't wait to read the rest of the series and get to know more of the characters as I go along. Especially my mind reader book boyfriend who is referred to commonly as B in this book.

The narrator was fantastic, but I was a little disappointed not to have Sarah Puckett perform in this one as well. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Joel Froomkin wasn't good enough. He was great. I'm just biased. Also, I like when narrators stay consistent in series.

This story is very unique and very amazing. It was hard to not want to read this one and Blood Laws in one sitting. I've read a few other books by Lexi C. Foss and it was the same. She's a fantastic writer. She's quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment