Saturday, September 21, 2019

Review: Lost in Love

Lost in Love Lost in Love by Charlotte Roth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was so incredibly touching. I can't even begin. I guess I could start out by saying that anybody who reads this should read the first book first. This book will be a bit confusing if the first book isn't read. I didn't want to stop reading. I'm hoping there will be a book three. I don't think there will be, but you never know! I'm keeping my hopes up.

I adore these characters as much as I did in the first book. Except I have even more characters to adore in this one. It's beautiful. There's a story between two of the characters that I want to read more on and soon! GIVE ME MORE! I WANT MORE!!!

I believe the narrator was the same. I am horrible about remembering names. Somebody put a meme up with Will Smith from MIB with the memory stick thing as somebody tells me their name. Yeah that's me. Anyways, the narrator is fantastic. I had a few issues, but they were very minor. She has a very soothing voice.

I really adored this book. I pray it's not the end. I really can't wait to see what happens next. I want to see how the story goes from here. I am just not ready to let these characters go just yet! Ella kind of reminds me a bit of Rory from Gilmore Girls.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment