Thursday, April 18, 2019

Review: The Secrets Between Us

The Secrets Between Us The Secrets Between Us by Jennifer Ann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Quinn is shocked when an old flame unexpectedly reaches out to her. Risking everything, she agrees to meet him. Their reunion isn't all good. They both have secrets that they haven't told the other that could potentially destroy any relationship they have. They must find a way to come clean about their secrets and be fully committed to each other.

I really enjoyed this book a lot more than I thought I would. I had very bad misconceptions when I first started the book. As the story unraveled, I began to realize how wrong I was. But isn't that how it always is? We see part of the problem and draw conclusions based on the little evidence we are given? The trick is to keep listening or keep reading.

I can't say there was anything I didn't like about this book. Normally I would say that a book is too short, but I think the length of this is perfect. I would have liked to see a few scenes here and there played out more, but it wasn't anything major. Both narrators did a terrific job with this. I was very impressed!

I really did enjoy this book. I was originally going to consider this a three-star book, but I kept reading. I'm glad I did. I would have majorly underrated a very classy five-star book. And that would have been a tragedy. It was easy to fall in love with the characters and the story. I fully recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment