Saturday, March 23, 2019

Some Quirks/Facts About Me

We all have habits that make us unique. Some of us embrace them. Some are ashamed. Either way, it makes us who we are. It defines us. It makes us who we are. I'll get to a point though. I thought I'd share some quirks about me just to see if I'm the only one like this.

1. I always trust my gut instinct when it comes to reading material. I'm allured by covers and blurbs, but every now and then, I find a book that I just KNOW I'll love. I have never been wrong so far. The last time this happened was in Savannah. There was an author there named D.L Pitchford. I saw her covers and I fell in love. I'll admit I haven't finished them yet. I did start them, but I had some pressing deadlines I needed to finish first. I can tell you that the part I read proves I was right. I am very sure that they will be put into my favorite series of all time. (If you'd like to see my favorites lists, comment and let me know.)





2. I can't stand odd numbers. At all. It's something I have desperately tried to break, but it's not working out for me. Actually, it goes beyond numbers. I crave equal and even. For example, if I have four stacks of books, they all have to have the same number of books. If things aren't evenly contributed, it really bothers me.

3. I like to make up stories when I see pictures and paintings. Sometimes I even do it with tattoos. I have considered writing them down one day to see if I can make anything of them. I have had several story ideas that I've written down and several I wish I had written down. Maybe one day.

4. As an Empath, I'm more sensitive to other people's feelings. There are times I wish I could just hug people and tell them that everything will be okay. I wish that I can take their pain so they don't have to go through it. But outwardly, I can't really show it. I feel awkward and confused about what I should do.



5. I'm afraid to drive. I somewhat know how. To the point where I just need a lot of practice. A lot of people look down on me for this. They like to pressure me for not driving. They make me feel really low. They make me feel like I'm just lazy and not trying at all. They don't even try to understand the reason behind it. They don't care that I have massive panic attacks just sitting behind the wheel. It's embarrassing, but it's true.

6. I don't really socialize that much, but I keep tabs on my friends and family on social network. I'm so proud of them. I don't understand why it's so hard for me to socialize. Especially face to face. I can type all day long, and I do. If the person messages me first. Not that I don't want to talk to people. It's just that I don't really know how. Sometimes I get embarrassed by how excited I get to get texts or messages from people.

That's all I can really think of for now. I don't want to bore everybody. I hope that people don't think less of me after reading this, but I feel like some things need to be shared so that I can realize that I'm not alone on some things. I fully encourage everybody to try to be more open about these things. You never know until you try!

Thank you for reading my blogs! I appreciate every single one of you. Feel free to comment. I reply to every comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment