Friday, March 29, 2019

Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich: Review



Stephanie Plum gets a surprise partner who informs her that her current FTA is in protective custody. The only way that Stephanie can bring her FTA in is if she helps find love for the FTA's clients. She and Diesel juggle helping the clients and finding the man hunting the FTA down.

I really enjoyed this book. It was very light-hearted. It doesn't really fit well with the series, but that's a good thing honestly. It's like taking a small break from the heavy parts of the normal series. I found it very nice.

I didn't feel that the flow of the story went as well as the flow in the normal series. It felt like the author felt they had to rush through the story and add as many details as she could in a fewer amount of pages. Normally this would turn me off from a book, but it works with this one. There were some parts that I feel got brushed under the rug a little too much though.

I really enjoyed this novella a lot. It was a nice change of pace from the normal flow of the series. It gave me a mental break so to speak. While I would have liked to have seen some of the scenes more drawn out in this book, it worked well. I fully recommend.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6419.Plum_Lovin_

No comments:

Post a Comment