Saturday, June 3, 2023

Review: The Rogue Crown

The Rogue Crown The Rogue Crown by A.K. Mulford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: The Rogue Crown
Author: A.K. Mulford
Release Date: October 25th, 2022
Page Count: 361
Format: Audiobook
Start Date: May 15th, 2023
Finish Date: May 26th, 2023

Rating: 5 Stars

Review:

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was to see who the main character of this book was. She's been one of my favorites since I started this series. I joke all the time about book girlfriends, but she's seriously on the list. I've laughed out loud may times she's been in the picture in both of the first two books. That didn't change for this one. Though I have to say it was nice to see a serious side of her as well. I was happy that I got to read a book from her perspective period. This is going to be a series I read many times. Especially this book. This is my favorite of the series. Well so far. I can't believe there's only two left!!!! I don't know whether to be happy or to cry!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment