Friday, June 2, 2023

Review: Drinking Games

Drinking Games Drinking Games by Sarah Levy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: Drinking Games
Author: Sarah Levy
Release Date: January 3rd, 2023
Page Count: 277
Format: Netgalley
Start Date: December 26th, 2022
Finish Date: December 30th, 2022

Rating: 5 Stars

Review:

This book is a memoir about someone who struggled with drinking problems. The book is completely raw and open about her struggles and her triumphs. I really felt seen and heard in many parts of this book. I feel like many people will. The main focus is not on the drinking. It's on the insecurities and struggles we all face when we're trying to come to terms with who we are. We struggle with what we want to do for a living. We struggle with friends coming and going. We struggle with our mistakes and how to overcome them. I could go on. I'm just overwhelmed by this book. I'm so glad that I had the chance to read the book. I wound up preordering a copy of the audiobook. I plan to listen to it eventually. It's definitely worth the reread.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment