Monday, August 8, 2022

Review: Heartstopper: Volume One

Heartstopper: Volume One Heartstopper: Volume One by Alice Oseman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Story: My intention was to skim through the book to see if I would like it when I got around to reading it. The next thing I know, an hour has passed and I'm finished with the book. I also found myself shopping for the next volumes in the series. It's just such a compelling graphic novel. The pictures and the dialogue is very engaging.
Characters: I found that I related to Charles very much. I feel like he is a male me. The dynamic between him and Nick was amazing and intense. I do wish we had seen more of the secondary characters though.
Critiques: Absolutely NONE!
Narration: N/A
Final Thoughts: This is just such a beautiful and wholesome story. I am so glad that I decided to take the leap and get myself a copy. I have a FairyLoot exclusive copy!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment