Thursday, August 18, 2022

Review: The Butterfly Garden

The Butterfly Garden The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maya has been rescued along with many other young ladies. She's the only one who isn't majorly injured. Two agents try to keep their patience with her as they try to get to the bottom of what really happened to all the girls in the garden. Will they be able to sleep easy at night if they know the whole truth? Will they be able to free the girls fromt he horrors that will face them every day from now on?

I really loved this book. My heart went out to all of the characters in the book. Well the butterflies of course. I even adored one of the two agents. The other one I wanted to, but he was too high strung. I won't get too much into this book because I don't want to give away. I just want to say one more time how amazing I found it.

The narrators were amazing. They did a great job as a team. I mean they aren't as good as my favorite duo, but they did a good job nonetheless. I have to be honest though, every time that the guy narrator spoke for Maya, I couldn't help but chuckle. The personality he painted for her was just so funny to me!

I do fully recommend this book. It's definitely Criminal Minds material. Except instead of fully from the FBI's perspective, you get the full victim's version of what had happened. I was hooked from the very beginning and I couldn't get enough. I will be reading other books by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment