Sunday, July 14, 2019

Review: The Trouble with You

The Trouble with You The Trouble with You by L.A. Cotton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Senior year has finally come! Hailey can finally get rid of her football-obsessed stepbrother and all he stands for. She won't have to deal with any of his friends ever again. Until some pranks go wrong and she finds herself constantly crossing paths with Jason's very best friend. And she finds that she might not actually hate him.

I enjoyed this story a lot more than I thought I would. I thought it would be cringy and angsty. It wasn't. It was actually an enjoyable read. I am not going to say it marks right up there with my favorites. But I did really enjoy it. I would definitely read the rest of the series.

I enjoyed the narrators as well. I have to be honest, Wen Ross does a lot better narrating with Kai. I've listened to multiple audiobooks with Wen and Kai. The chemistry between them sizzles and adds so much to the story. However, these two were great as well. They are two of my favorite narrators of all times and it was nice to hear them narrate a book together!

I fully recommend this book. It was a great read. I can't say it was page turning or read it all in one sitting, but it did come close to that. I won't lie. It was above and beyond what I expected of the book. I really enjoyed it a lot. I look forward to hearing the rest of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment